Dubai Festival City is the place to be this Ramadan
Dubai Festival City is the place to be this Ramadan
Dubai, United Arab Emirates, May 22nd, 2018: Dubai Festival City, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate’s fully integrated mega project, is the place to be this Ramadan as the destination offers a variety of deals and offers across residential, automotive showrooms, hotels and Mall.
Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate
• During Ramadan, Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate is offering customers leasing apartments in Marsa Plaza, Al Badia Hillside and Al Badia Residences special incentives including annual rent payable in four cheques, one month rent free on a 12-month lease and no commissions. In addition, customers will also receive gift vouchers worth AED 2,000 from Dubai Festival City.
• Customers purchasing property will benefit from 100% wavier on their Dubai Land Department fee, no commissions, easy mortgage facilities and AED 50,000 gift vouchers from Dubai Festival City.
Ramadan Sharing Fridges
Al-Futtaim Group Real Estate will be placing Ramadan Sharing Fridges, licensed under the patronage of the Emirates Red Crescent and Islamic Affairs & Charitable Activities Department, across two locations within Dubai Festival City – at Marsa Plaza and Al Areesh Club. The Fridges movement serves the community and maintenance workers with free food and drink during the holy month of Ramadan and will be stocked by residents and community members.
Dubai Festival City Mall
• Dubai Festival City Mall (DFCM) is giving shoppers a unique way to share special greetings with their loved ones. Together with Disney, the Mall is connecting UAE residents with their friends and families across the world through an extraordinary “Magical Wishing Well”, which will come alive with shoppers’ unique greetings.
Shoppers at DFCM will be invited to register with their chosen greeting at one of the Disney pods, before proceeding to Festival Square to watch their message appear in the Disney Magical Wishing Well through light and music, with the greeting then captured as a photo and sent to their loved ones.
For every greeting shared, DFCM will donate one Dirham to the Basma Campaign at the Al Jalila Foundation - a global philanthropic organization dedicated to transforming lives through medical education and research.
• 39 restaurants and cafes across the Mall including Serendipity 3, Sugar Factory, Tortilla, and the Middle East’s only Hard Rock Café have special offers and deals while Al Fanar, Bombay Chowpaty, Extreme Shawarma, Galitos, Nandos, PAUL, Peppermill, Sugar Factory, Tawasy, Tea Junction, The Bagel Coffee House have specials and menus all through Ramadan.
InterContinental Hotels at Dubai Festival City
• Offering a collection of Iftar and Sohoor options at the renowned Anise, newly launched Sirocco at the Holiday Inn, offering an assortment of Arabian and International delicacies. Private group Iftars are available serving the finest culinary treats, catering for groups of 50 guests to 3,000. Menu prices start from AED 130 per person.
• The Fish House at InterContinental Dubai Festival City, a favourite for seafood fanatics, offers a special Iftar menu which includes salad bar, sharing style main course at the table, dessert buffet and a selection of fresh juices at AED 175 per person.
• Sohoor “Le Femme”, exclusive for ladies, every Wednesday evenings at Pierre’s Bistro & Bar in partnership with Robinsons Department store. Hand-picked brands will showcase their latest seasonal collections and beauty products including complimentary make-up trials. Menu includes four appetizers, four sweets, water, coffee and tea at AED 150 per person.
Sports & Fitness
• Al Areesh Club, Dubai Festival City’s family–friendly sports and social destination, is offering a 30% off on annual membership to its new members. There will also be an Arabic tent with traditional majlis seating serving coffee and dates, henna artists and other themed activities and decorations
Home to some of the world’s best automotive brands, customers looking for the best deals this Ramadan will be spoilt for choice as Toyota, Lexus, Honda, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and RAM and Volvo offer some of the best and most exciting deals this year.
• A bundle of one-year free insurance, free registration, four years/80,000kms Toyota care service package and more with savings of up to AED 37,000 on certain models.
• Customers will receive great savings across the Honda car and SUV line-up with monthly instalments starting from as low as AED 444* and service contracts on select models. Al-Futtaim Honda is also offering five years unlimited mileage warranty, roadside assistance, and customers can also trade in their vehicles of all makes and models for a brand-new Honda.
• Receive up to 20% dealer down payment and 6 years/120,000kms free service and warranty on Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge in addition to free one-year insurance on select Dodge and Jeep models.
• RAM is also offering customers this Ramadan up to 20% dealer down payment with 5 years/100,000kms service and warranty.
• At Volvo, choose from 10% dealer down payment or 10% cash back along with free 3 years/60,000kms service and 3 years unlimited kilometres warranty on all models. Trade-in allowance up to AED 10,000 available for customers purchasing the XC60 or XC90 and receive one-year free insurance on the XC90.
• Every customer at Al-Futtaim Lexus will walk away with exciting Ramadan rewards that are being offered exclusively in the showroom.
For more information on Ramadan activities at Dubai Festival City, please visit https://www.facebook.com/dubaifestivalcity/